Company: Mana Up
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Mana Up is looking for a District Manager to operate and expand
our retail initiative - House of Mana Up.
About Mana Up -Mana Up is a Hawai--i economic development
initiative to expand opportunity, entrepreneurship and jobs,
designed for local brands.We help Hawai--i companies expand within
Hawai--i and globally through a six-month accelerator and alumni
program that curates workshops, executive mentorship, resources,
sales opportunities, and a strong community of collaboration.House
of Mana Up is a retail experience that shines the spotlight on the
unique stories of Hawai'i's rising entrepreneurs and the premium
brands they've built. We feature products from our local makers and
artisans that represent their individual narratives. Many of the
entrepreneurs featured at House of Mana Up have been recognized
internationally for their products' high quality or innovation.
A strong, local product economy provides a strong fabric to our
community and can champion:
- Meaningful job opportunities for our next generation
- Diversification of the economy through exports based on
ingredients and values that make our community unique
- Sustainable tourism by integrating visitors into the local
market, linking them with our residents and companies.
- Community giveback and engagement from locally based businesses
who know what our community needs most.House of Mana Up has retail
- Prince Waikiki
- Mauna Kea Beach HotelAbout the positionThe District Manager
will effectively lead, develop and support the sales and operations
of House of Mana Up's retail stores. We are looking for a strong
and collaborative leader who builds a climate of service excellence
and leads the team to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
Areas of responsibility:
- Owns management and development of multiple assistant store
managers and the store teams
- Sets clear expectations with managers on goals and provides
coaching and feedback to achieve business results
- Conducts regular store visits to conduct business analysis
ensuring safe environments for our associates and customers,
uncovering opportunities in selling behaviors and marketing, and
ensuring that brand standards are up to date in each location
- Analyzes the business through use of company reporting and
develops action plans with each store team to improve results
- Creates an inclusive environment and delivering effective
coaching and performance management
- Actively collaborates with cross-functional partners across the
business as needed
- Finds ways to expand revenue, presence, and impact -
- P&L Responsibility: will have P&L responsibility,
ensuring the sales and profitability targets are met. Required
- Proven experience in leading multiple high-performance teams
with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences,
preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to lead multiple teams spread throughout a geographical
market. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Passion for attracting, developing, and retaining diverse and
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain
- Proficiency in office software tools such as Google Business,
Slack, Shopify or other systems.
- Schedule flexibility to work in various roles based on business
needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States.Employment
Type: Full TimeCompensation: $60000.00 to $80000.00/ Salary
Keywords: Mana Up, Honolulu , District Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!