Emergency Medicine - EM Physician
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: June 26, 2020
Emergency Medicine opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Envision Physician
Services is seeking Emergency Medicine physicians in Honolulu,
Hawaii.Live where others vacation and work in a hospital whose
motto is "Caring Is Our Tradition."
- Length of Shifts: (Docs and APPs): 8 and 10 hour shifts
- Hours of Physicians: 26
- Scheduled Shifts: (Equitable distribution of
days/nights/weekends). Schedules out 3 months in advance. Few night
shifts available due to dedicated nocturnalists.
- Weekends per Month, Nights per Month: equitable
- Designated Nocturnists: Yes, two.
- Holidays: Equitable distribution
- Vacation Requests: Vacations requests by written form; priority
is given to these requests
- Patients per Hour: 1.5-2.0
- Committees: Full-time physicians expected to participate in
hospital medical staff activities, including committees.
- Hours per Month/Annual: 120/1440
- Clinical in main ED, fast track, RDU, Peds ED: N/AEmergency
- Annual Volume: 15,000
- % Peds or Peds Volume (if separate Peds ED):
- Admission Rate (level of acuity): 30%
- In-house Specialists: Hospitalist, Intensivist
- # of ED Beds: 16
- # of hospital Beds: 120
- Part of a Large Healthcare System: Independent hospitalThis is
a community opportunity with possible clinical academic appointment
(Dept. of Surgery, University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of
Medicine) and clinical teaching of medical students and
IM/Transition residents on rotation in ED.Ancillary FactsSupportive
onboarding process with orientation shifts. Single coverage, so
managing flow is an essential skill. Hospital culture is
characterized by professionalism, mission-focus, and low drama.
Fantastic patient/family interactions every day with grateful folks
who love this hospital and respect its physicians.Location:
Honolulu is a large, cosmopolitan city of a million people, with
distinct neighborhoods and plenty of cultural influences. Enjoy
summer year-round in the state that gave us surfing and triathlons.
Hike ancient trails and breathe cool tradewinds, and exhale in
paradise. Honolulu International Airport gives easy access to U.S.
mainland, Asian and Polynesian destinations. Honolulu is home to
top-tier schools and tons of activities for growing families.
Kuakini Medical Center is in metro Honolulu, a short walk to
Chinatown and the Downtown business area, government offices and
Honolulu Harbor. The hospital is over 100 years old and has deep
and meaningful ties to the community. The hospital motto, "Caring
Is Our Tradition," is a value that we all share at Kuakini.
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Honolulu , Emergency Medicine - EM Physician, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!