Physician / Psychologist / Hawaii / Permanent / CP - Clinical Psycholo
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2021
CP - Clinical Psychologist
Fresh, floral air; Warm, tranquil waters; breathtaking natural
beauty - There is NO place like Hawaii
The Community - Honolulu, HI
Live and work in paradise where you can enjoy 278 days of sunshine,
average temperatures between 80-90 degrees, and Pacific beaches
where the water hovers around 77 degrees year-round long board is
Home to the State Capitol, Honolulu is the vibrant epicenter of
Hawaii. Here you'll find everything from historic landmarks and
treasured monuments to world-class shopping and a flourishing arts
and culture scene. Home to the majority of Oahu's population, the
sprawling city of Honolulu spreads throughout the southeastern
shores of Oahu, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing
world famous Waikiki. Honolulu has it all. This is the home of some
of Hawaii's most historic places from Iolani Palace, the Kawaiahao
Church, the Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archive and
the treasured artifacts of the Bishop Museum to iconic landmarks
like the Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha I Statue, the Duke
Kahanamoku Statue and the historic Hawaii Theatre. Honolulu is also
Hawaii's hot spot for arts, culture and entertainment. From the
nightlife, live music and fine dining of Waikiki to the art
galleries and underground bars of the Chinatown arts district.
Whether you're looking for Hawaii's finest museums, or Hawaii's
finest Hawaii Regional Cuisine chefs, the best resorts, festivals,
and events, or just some fun things to do, you'll find it all in
- Serves as an expert in the area of clinical psychology to
behavioral health department and a full range of behavioral health
- Expert knowledge of full range of psychological testing,
psychodynamics, psychopathology and therapeutic techniques.
- Ability to analyze clinical assessments of patients, formulate
diagnostic and treatment recommendations and present findings to
- Provide psychological services via tele health. Participate in
conducting complex research projects, preparing and presenting
written findings.Essential Duties
- Perform clinical psychology services, quality
management/quality assurance, testing and assessment, and clinical
- Serve as an expert clinical psychologist in the area of
clinical psychology, tele behavioral health and behavioral medicine
and related behaviors and interventions.
- Maintain an active clinical workload.
- Develop innovative methods to provide psychological and tele
behavior health services.
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of therapeutic efforts and
institutes changes to increase effectiveness.
- Train psychology interns and fellows in aspects of clinical
psychology and tele behavioral health services. Train interns,
residents and staff, including planning the professional aspects of
- Perform quality assurance and administrative functions.
- Perform testing and assessment of patients.
- Participate in clinical research and behavioral science
- Perform research on complex problems characterized by multiple
competing theories, limited empirical scientific knowledge, and/or
lack of proven research methodologies and addresses the problems
through its various phases to completion.
- Technical contributions to the state-of-the-art and solutions
to Army problems are significant.Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D) or Psychology Doctor (PSY.D) degree
in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological
Association (APA) approved psychology program.
- Completed an APA approved internship/residency in clinical
- Current license to practice psychology in any state or U.S.
- Be eligible for licensure in the State of Hawaii. Current Basic
Life Support (BLS) Certification.Experience
- Experience in the provision of psychology services for the
treatment of adults and children and psychological services within
a primary care setting.
- Working knowledge of professional standards and ethics
regarding the delivery of psychology services.
- Sufficient training and experience to effectively provide
psychological services as it relates to the practice of
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Honolulu , Physician / Psychologist / Hawaii / Permanent / CP - Clinical Psycholo, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!