Director of Nursing
Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Community Name: -- 5581 HAWAII KAI HONOLULU HI --Working for
Holiday RetirementHoliday Retirement helps older people live
better,--and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
connected.If you have a passion for making a difference in the
lives of older people, we'd love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opening for a Wellness Director to promote the
health, wellbeing and quality of life for our valued assisted
Wellness Director Responsibilities:
We're looking for a patient and compassionate individual with a
unique gift for recognizing the physical, mental and emotional
needs of our residents. You will provide accurate nursing
assessments, give appropriate input to the development of care
plans, and educating all health services staff on the appropriate
and proper care of each resident. You will also:
- Provide supervision and overall direction for the clinical
- Hire, train and supervise caregiving leadership staff.
- Counsel and evaluate employees.
- Interpret clinical policies and regulations for all nursing
- Create an open and honest environment for teamwork.
- Supervise staff, residents, and others delegated with nursing
- Participate in training and orientation of new health services
- Serve as a liaison between community, residents' families and
appropriate medical personnel.
- Help develop the resident service plan.
- Perform other duties as necessary.Qualifications:
- Current RN/LPN licensure
- A passion for working with older adults
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local regulations
- Ability to maintain patience, poise, and dignity in an
emergency or crisis while maintaining confidentiality
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Strong multi-tasking and supervisory skillsFor over 45--years,
Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live
better by providing--the very best options for independent and
assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the
choice of over--250 communities throughout the US. Holiday
Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our--unique locations
offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our
residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who
embrace our mission and principles.Holiday Retirement is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military
or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other
basis protected by local, state, or federal law.Req ID: 80064
Nearest Major Market: Honolulu
Nearest Secondary Market: Hawaii
Job Segment: Manager, Nursing, Medical, Developer, Sharepoint,
Management, Healthcare, Technology
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Honolulu , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!