Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Pu'uwai 'O Makaha
Company: Ohana Pacific Management Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate
warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
The Company:We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact
thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an
organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided
The Location:Pu'uwai 'O Makaha, located in Makaha, Hawaii, is a
93-bed skilled nursing facility that has served the Kupuna of
Makaha valley since 1979. Kupuna receives 24-hour medical care
while also getting the rehabilitation care they need.
The Position:We're looking for passionate Certified Nurse Aides to
help us with providing care and services for residents, that
include personal and restorative care and activities of daily
- Orients resident to the unit and facility: Bathroom, call
system, shower schedule, and lanai/common areas; introduces to
residents at table; informs of meal schedule and snack times; and
informs of activity calendar and where activities are held.
- Responds to resident calls, call bells, call lights, alarms
immediately. Responds to family requests immediately. Informs
Charge Nurse when required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. / Minimum age of 18.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with the State of
- Current and valid 2 Step TB clearance and health review (can be
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? Apply Now at www.OhanaPacific.com/careers
Ohana Pacific Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran
status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law.
Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Ohana
Pacific Health participates in the E-Verify program in certain
locations as required by law. Learn more at: E-VerifyApplicants
with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any
part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent
Keywords: Ohana Pacific Management Company, Honolulu , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Pu'uwai 'O Makaha, Healthcare , Waianae, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!