APRN-RX Neuroscience Clinic (Rotator Call-In)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Reference: State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer
Affairs, Title 16, sub chapter 14, Hawaii Revised Statues.)
- The APRN functions as an expert practitioner with educator
consultant, researcher and leadership role components and functions
autonomously and in collaboration with other health care
professionals to enhance the quality of nursing practice and
- Provides health care that includes services to individuals and
families, which emphasize health promotion, disease prevention, and
diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases. Direct care
services may include, but are not limited to, obtaining a patient
history, providing a complete or focused physical examination,
ordering, conducting and interpreting diagnostic and laboratory
tests, patient and family education, and dealing with social,
economic and ethical issues within the scope of a health care
provider. Indirect patient care services may include but are
limited to setting standards for nursing practice and facilitating
the professional practice of nursing care at the bedside.
- Develops protocols for care, as appropriate, serves as a health
care researcher, interdisciplinary consultant, and patient
- Depending upon area of assignment, performs various duties as
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: standing, sitting, walking, finger dexterity,
seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching above, at and below shoulder,
frequent gripping of an object.
- Occasional: stooping, bending, squatting, twisting body,
lifting, and carrying weight up to 20 pounds.
- Operates various office and medical equipment including
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- May be exposed to communicable disease and body fluids, sharps
- May be required to deal with hostile patients and/or
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Recognition as an APRN by the Hawaii State Board of
- Current BLS certification.
- Depending of area of assignment, additional certification(s)
may be required.
- Credentialing and privileging required if providing medical
level of care.
- Prescriptive authority for non-controlled and controlled
substances depending upon area of assignment.
- Two (2) years nursing experience or successful completion of an
APRN Fellowship Program.
- One (1) year of clinical experience working as an APRN
APRN Scope of Service
- Additional Requirements
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Must have one of the following Board Certifications: FNP, ANP
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Honolulu , APRN-RX Neuroscience Clinic (Rotator Call-In), Healthcare , Kaneohe, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!