Company: Navian Hawaii
Posted on: June 25, 2022
More than a job, this is a position with a higher purpose -
where you impact people's lives on a personal, human level. As a
Navian Hawaii hospice employee, you will support those who guide
patients and their family on their journey, delivering comfort and
support with a caring heart, replacing fear with hope, helping them
find the beauty and joy in every moment, and providing each person
with the kindness and dignity they deserve.Primary
- Performs assessments, evaluations and establishes therapeutic
and functional goals for patients and/or caregivers.
- Provides direct massage therapy procedures in consultation with
the patient, caregiver, and hospice Interdisciplinary Team in all
settings including home, hospice houses, and nursing care
- Prepares clinical documentation of patient's massage therapy
goals and treatment program and enters documents into the medical
- Collaborates with the Interdisciplinary Team on an ongoing
basis to help assure quality and continuity of care.
- Performs travel as required for patient/family care.
- Complies with all established agency policies and
- Provides related in-service education for hospice staff and
- Actively supports the mission of Hospice Hawaii and exhibits
hospice philosophy in all job-related roles.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Training and/or experience with Oncology or Geriatric clients
- Ability to be flexible and organized in planning.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with staff, clients, family members, the public, and
representatives of other agencies and organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Current license as a Massage Therapist in the State of
- A minimum of one year massage therapist experience. Additional
experience/training in Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy
desirable.Employment Requirements:All offers of employment at
Navian Hawaii are contingent on a candidate's successful completion
of certain requirements which include:
- A legally compliant background check
- Drug Screen & Physical Exam
- Navian Hawaii has also adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions or sincerely held
- TB Clearance
- Providing copies of valid Vehicle information such as auto
insurance, inspection, and registrationWhy Navian Hawaii?
- Consistent M-F schedule so weekends belong to you
- Team-oriented, locally run nonprofit where every voice is
- Competitive pay with an excellent benefits package
- Flexible organization that supports positive work/life
Keywords: Navian Hawaii, Honolulu , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!