Registered Nurse (RN), Weekend Baylor, Hospice, Full Time
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$5,000 Sign on Bonus---Full Time Weekend Baylor? -BAYADA Hospice
is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Full Time Weekend
Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in the Bayada Hospice
office in Concord, NH.. This office services hospice clients on a
per visit basis in territories throughout Merrimack, Belknap and
Hillsborough counties. - -This is a Full time Weekend position
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm. -Prior home care and/or
hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a
hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a
multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care
to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical
care required to remain at home. - -At BAYADA, we believe our
employees are our greatest asset. -We are committed to investing in
people and nurturing their desire to grow. - -BAYADA Hospice
-believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and
vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak. -Responsibilities for a
Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends -Qualifications
-for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home
Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture
partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions
are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race,
color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation,
gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Honolulu , Registered Nurse (RN), Weekend Baylor, Hospice, Full Time, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!