Physician Assistant Oncology in HI - PA needed in Hawaii for Hematology Oncology coverage
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Hawaii that is in
need of a Hematology Oncology PA to help with temporary coverage.
Assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Assignment
requirements include Pre-chemo checks, infusion/chemo urgent
checks, etc.. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit
for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that
last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth
recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Adult population
- Pre-chemo checks, infusion/chemo urgent checks, etc.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Honolulu , Physician Assistant Oncology in HI - PA needed in Hawaii for Hematology Oncology coverage, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!