Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and well-being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently
generate predictable treatment outcomes. - We focus on a commitment
to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our
dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are
motivated to help our patients and communities. -
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people
in your community!
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified
- Schedule - This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated
schedule of 4 days/wk
- Part time candidates will also be considered
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best
practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- Competitive compensation package based on hourly rate and
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K with matching company contributions
- Life insurance
- CE credits
Gentle Dental Waianae -
86-078 Farrington Hwy.
Waianae, HI 96792
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Honolulu , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Waianae, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!