Rheumatology in HI - Rheumatologist Locums Coverage Needed in Hawaii
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Rheumatology opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com A rheumatology opportunity is available in Hawaii. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and call will be shared with one other provider. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current HI license or be willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Monday through Friday
- Shared call with 1 other provider
- BC or BE required
- HI license preferred, but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Honolulu , Rheumatology in HI - Rheumatologist Locums Coverage Needed in Hawaii, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!