Pediatric Hospitalist in HI - Locums Coverage is Required from a Pediatric Hospitalist in Hawaii
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are helping our client, a facility in Hawaii, with its search for a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with rounding and stabilization. Your schedule will consist of day and night shifts. The facility's EMR is Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have NRP certification. CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a HI state license for this assignment. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- Day and night shifts
- 10 shifts per month
- Epic EMR
- Scope includes rounding and stabilization
- Must have NRP certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Honolulu , Pediatric Hospitalist in HI - Locums Coverage is Required from a Pediatric Hospitalist in Hawaii, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!