Otolaryngology in HI - A HI Facility Seeks a Locums ENT Physician
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Otolaryngology opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are helping our client, a medical center in Hawaii, with its search for an otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with head/neck surgeries. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday with 1:5 call, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The facility's EMR is Epic. You should be board certified. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a HI state license for this assignment. At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday
- 1:5 call
- Epic EMR
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Scope includes head/neck surgeries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Honolulu , Otolaryngology in HI - A HI Facility Seeks a Locums ENT Physician, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!