Cardiology in HI - Facility in Hawaii is Searching for a Locum Tenens Cardiologist
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Cardiology opening in Honolulu, Hawaii. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com There is a new locum tenens cardiology opportunity now available in Hawaii. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:8 call and you will see 15 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active HI state license. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC required
- HI state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:8 call
- Epic EMR
- 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Honolulu , Cardiology in HI - Facility in Hawaii is Searching for a Locum Tenens Cardiologist, Healthcare , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!