Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Franchise
Company: Drybar Holdings LLC.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Safety Comes First! We've put special measures in place in
our shops.Learn More Get on the list and be the first to hear about
all things Drybar! Plus, get $10 off your first blowout just for
signing up! ID 2021-3932 Shifts Available Friday, Monday, Saturday,
Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday Category Customer
Service/Support Overview Summary: Drybar is a blow dry-only bar and
our philosophy is simple. Focus on one thing and be the best at it.
For us that's blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts.
No color. Just blowouts. Hiring immediately! We are looking for
fantastic retail sales associates to provide excellent customer
service to our clients. Description: This is not your normal retail
sales associate / customer service position. We are growing faster
than ever and fiercely recruiting amazing sales associates /
customer service representatives. At Drybar, our retail
receptionists are called Bartenders because that's what they do -
they tend to the social experience of our bar atmosphere. This is
the coolest retail sales associate / customer service position on
the job market! --So here's our questions for you...Do you hold the
power to--- ---make anyone smile? ---turn around a failing customer
experience? ---remember names and faces? ---do five things at one
time? Did you answer yes to the above?...Then we wanna meet you and
we are hiring immediately! Responsibilities Here is what Drybar
Bartenders (retail sales associates / customer service
representatives) are responsible for each day:
- As a store associate, leading the client's experience from
check in to check out, ensuring Drybar standards are upheld,
creating a memorable experience for the client.
- Setting the tone of a positive shop atmosphere by approaching
the day as if hosting a party.
- Organizing and executing shop flow between clients and staff in
a positive manner.
- Serving as subject matter expert in the reservation
- Ensuring client information is entered in with accuracy and
- Rebooking appointments during check out while addressing
clients by name.
- Troubleshooting any reservation system issues, make changes to
Client Profiles, optimize appointments to fit business needs, and
check notes to ensure clients' needs are met.
- Optimizing and maximizing appointments with the reservation
system and ensuring timely communication and superior customer
- Engaging clients and serving complimentary beverages.
- Maintaining highest degree of ethics when handling client
payments and stylist tips/commissions. Balance cash drawer at
opening, close and at shift changes.
- Problem solving when faced with client concerns or operational
issues, always ensuring the solution is focused on providing an
excellent experience to the client.
- Maintaining overall shop cleanliness by conducting walkthroughs
behind the bar and keeping the front desk area clean.
- Maintaining clear communication with Shop Management about
overall shop operations
- Educating clients on Drybar products and tools and replenish
after sell through.
- Upholding Drybar's 10 Core Values.
- Being on time for scheduled shifts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager or Manager on
Duty. Qualifications What we are looking for in our Drybar
- 1+ years' experience in a fast paced, customer service centric
environment (sales associate, retail sales associate, customer
service representative, store associate, salon associate, or a
- Previous experience with Point of Sale Systems strongly
- Previous salon/spa experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understand the importance of providing amazing customer
- Promote a professional and brand-appropriate image
- Strong communication skills and strong presence
- Self-starter with a leadership mentality
- Pleasant and positive demeanor
- Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for duration of 6-8
hour long shifts
- Has the technical ability and skills to operate a point of sale
- Problem solver - use logic and support resources to solve
problems at the front desk
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws
regarding background checks Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
Keywords: Drybar Holdings LLC., Honolulu , Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Franchise, Hospitality & Tourism , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!