Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking individuals with a positive
outlook and the dedication to make things happen. Come and help
guests make wonderful memories by enjoying vacations and driving
company success by educating our guests on our outstanding
products. This could be the right opportunity for your career!
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Concierge you would be responsible for executing
your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of
Service culture and driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews and
the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible on-site guests and
- Provide concierge services by recommending local dining
experiences and attractions to guests while communicating Hilton
Grand Vacations ownership opportunities.
- Distribute approved promotional information and provide
excellent customer service to all guests while projecting a
professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future
marketing programs according to the standards of integrity adhered
to by Hilton Grand Vacations.
Why Do Team Members Like Working For Us?
- Outstanding compensation package including bonus
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations
at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating
hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and
friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room
- And so much more!QualificationsHilton Grand Vacations is a
leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role optimally, you possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and
etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone.
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
holidays, and weekends.
- Proficiency in English (speak, read, write).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Detailed understanding of the island of Oahu with ability to
explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the
- Previous experience working in a commission based sales or
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Marketing Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!