Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while
making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations
Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership
with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and
help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams
JOB STATUS: Casual/On-Call
Do you have a bold attention to detail? Pride yourself on being
efficient? Value a supportive, friendly work environment? If so,
Housekeeping at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for
you! You will have the opportunity to create a home away from home
for our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the
well-being of our associates.
As a Housekeeping Aide, you will be assisting our team of
Housekeepers, while making sure our property is both visually
appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will also include, but
are not limited to, responding to guest's requests, identifying and
reporting preventative maintenance issues and removing items from
hallways. To ensure we are providing the best services to our
guests, as a Housekeeping Aide, your duties will entail
guaranteeing consistently high quality services to our guest rooms
and public areas.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Honolulu , Housekeeping Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!