Company: 604 Hospitality Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
Founded in 2016, Restaurant 604 offers the best waterfront dining
experience for military families, local residents, and those just
passing through to enjoy a quality meal with excellent service.
Our success comes from the loyalty and dedication of our team, the
Ohana. We are proud to employ nearly 300 team members, making 604
one of Hawaii's largest locally owned restaurant operators.
Together, we strive to impact our community by becoming one of the
best workplaces in Hawaii.
The success of Restaurant 604 launched the family of 604
restaurants that includes 604 Express, The Beach House by 604,
Mangiamo by 604, 60fore Bar & Grill, 6-OBowls food truck, and
Kolekole Bar & Grill by 604. Our family of restaurants features an
enjoyable experience for all with great food, live music,
breathtaking views, and exceptional service with Aloha.
A Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily
operations of the restaurant. Most importantly, ensure that guests
expectations are not only met but exceeded. Additionally, a
Restaurant Supervisor will be held accountable for proper opening
and closing procedures as mandated by management to ensure that the
establishment is up to 604 quality and food safety standards.
- Perform all duties of any FOH staff member, as needed.
- Understands and can accurately explain menu details including
specials in regard to the preparation method, ingredients, portion
size, and side items accompanying the dish. If employees or guests
ask, specify substitutions for items on the menu.
- Verifies that all menu items are prepared according to our
company quality standards 100% of the time.
- Trains new hires in the service style of the Company and
ensures standard operating procedures including safety and
- Assigns daily side work and running side work for kitchen staff
to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff in all areas of the restaurant and
quickly correct and report any health hazards and code
- Check food storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and
cleanliness. Instruct designated personnel to rectify any
- Ensure that all servers and crew members are checked in and out
properly according to company policies.
- Assist in seeking to provide staff coverage in case of employee
absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business
- Communicate with the manager regarding any operational updates
or concerns that would affect the business.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled while working
with management in documenting any late or absent employees.
- Attend designated meetings and training.
- Pass all certification/training exams pertaining to job
- Good mathematical skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Take cash payments in exchange for services rendered.
- Process credit and debit card payments following training
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and
ensure that it balances.
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins and prepare for being
deposited to the bank.
- Ensure that there is sufficient change available at the
beginning of each day.
- Report all necessary operational information to the Manager at
the end of each day
- Ensure that operations are MWR compliant.
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license
and clear driving record.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, products, and other
items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest
- Must have a valid health card or equivalent.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and understand
units and measures.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the
duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be able to work well with others.Benefits/Perks for
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Emergency Days
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Skechers Direct Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Keywords: 604 Hospitality Group, Honolulu , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Waianae, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!