Zippy's Mililani - Cook I (Night Shift)
Company: Zippy's Restaurants
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are looking for our next great Cook (Night Shift) for our
Zippy s restaurant location in Mililani! As a Cook, you are in
charge of providing quality food consistently and efficiently, be
back up to the cook, prep work, or line work in the kitchen. The
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Cooks food orders to the guest s preference while adhering to
Company established recipes, portions, and methods.
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling
procedures and safety/ sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Replenishes all supplies according to designated quantities and
time requirements. Minimizes waste and ensures that stock is always
fresh by checking dates and rotating stock.
- Maintains a safe, sanitary, and organized workspace.
- Completes Utility job duties in the absence of the Utility
position on shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. Minimum
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the
date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older.
- Pass a drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at
least 6-8 hours
- Light to Medium work. Exerting up to 20 to 50 pounds of
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Previous culinary experience and/or education preferred
Keywords: Zippy's Restaurants, Honolulu , Zippy's Mililani - Cook I (Night Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Mililani, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!