Company: Outback Steakhouse
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of
something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal
for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine,
make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated
customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an
AUSS-SOME experience. With limited supervision, the Manager is
responsible for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a
restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer
experience, and professional leadership and direction to
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make
money mate, click to apply.
- Assist with staffing levels and determining which staff are
assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not
limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline,
and termination as appropriate.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire
Outbackers to staff your restaurant.
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they
can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the
roadmaps for our internal management promotions.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections
meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards
are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing
direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act
in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including
bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills.
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and perks
package. As a Manager, you are eligible for benefits on the first
of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs
- PTO (Paid Time Off) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Outback Steakhouse, Honolulu , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!