Night Bar, Security, Housekeeping Manager
Company: Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Hawaii - Kapolei, HI
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Director of Revenue, the Night
Facility Manager will provide support and leadership to the
Parking, housekeeping, bar, and security departments after park
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee all park operations during the evening and
overnight shift to guarantee guest satisfaction and the park is
secure and safe after normal operating hours.
- Manage all Security and Luau Housekeeping employees that they
perform the tasks assigned to them and are in compliance with park
policies and procedures.
- Report all emergencies to Operations Manager and appropriate
law enforcement officers.
- Maintain proper coverage for Security department.
- Fill in for staff when there is no coverage.
- Provide effective training for employees to ensure exceptional
- Counsel and discipline employees as needed.
- Verify Deggy checkpoint reports and department checklists daily
to ensure staff is performing tasks as required.
- Perform audits on Security and Luau Housekeeping
- Validate and approve Security timecards.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2 years in supervisory experience preferred.
Certification/Licensure: Must possess a valid driver's license
Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and
Must be able to work independently
Ability to troubleshoot situations without delay and act
Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, evolving environment
Must be able to work varied shifts; including evenings, weekends,
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positive and effective customer service skills
Accuracy, thoroughness and self-monitoring to ensure quality
Keywords: Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, Honolulu , Night Bar, Security, Housekeeping Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!