Company: Waikele Country Club
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*WAIKELE COUNTRY CLUB*
*Job Type: *Part Time/Full Time
*Reports To*: Kitchen Management and/or Food & Beverage Manager
*Primary Objective: *Wash and clean all dishes, flatware, and
kitchen cookware in a timely and thorough manner, while maintaining
our integral standard for cleanliness, in accordance with
*Duties and Responsibilities*:
* Wash all wares in dishwashing machine or by hand according to the
* Store all dishes and other wares in proper place.
* Clean dish washing machine and sinks after each shift.
* Handle all dishware carefully to minimize breakage.
* Polish all silverware, platters and chafing dishes, as
* Collect trash from kitchen areas; empty garbage cans, wash and
re-line with new bags.
* Sweep and mop kitchen floors, cooler, freezer, and dry storage
* Continuously inspect floors in kitchen area and surrounding areas
to maintain cleanliness and safety.
* Clean and safely store all brooms, mops, and other such tools
used by dishwashing staff.
* Work effectively in a team environment by completing assignments,
adapting to changing circumstances, and respecting diversity.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Flatten, bundle, and tie cardboard boxes as needed
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English.
* Must be able to follow directions.
* Display communication skills, active listening skills, and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is frequently required to:
* Stand for long periods of time; climb, balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, crawl, bend, twist, reach, and grasp; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.; push/pull/move objects; and lift
* Must be able to withstand working in hot and humid
* Ability to work with detergents, sanitizers, hot water, cold
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* High School Diploma or GED Certification.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Waipahu, HI 96797: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Waikele Country Club, Honolulu , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!