Housekeeping Runner - Full Time
Company: Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Come and join the magic with Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa!
Perks and benefits may include:
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more! The Housekeeping Linen
Runner Role is responsible for removing filled metros throughout
the resort from the collection bins to be sent out for laundry.
They will also be responsible for replacing emply metros throughout
the resort into the collection bins and accurately keeping record
of daily metro counts.
- Assists Housekeeper
- Transports dirty linens/towels, removes from corridor floors,
to the linen room and loading dock
- Cleans/dusts corridors walls, base boards, vacuum carpets,
clean windows, sanitize high touch areas and elevators
- Deliver items requested by guest
- Deliver machines, cribs and air mattresses as needed to Guest
- Restock linen rooms; sweep and clean linen room/floor
- Clean vending and ice machines, DVC Trash and Recycle Rooms,
Laundry Room floors, walls and baseboards
- Remove trash and recycle materials to appropriate areas
throughout the day
- Utilize specialized housekeeping equipment (floor machines,
extractors, etc.) to deep clean guest room balconies and
Basic Qualifications :
- Must use Personal Protective Equipment (boots, gloves,
goggles), hand tools (mops, brooms), power equipment/tools
- Some roles require additional specialized training in both
procedure and ergonomic principles
- Positive attitude (able to remain positive regardless of
- Proactive (immediately communicates concerns and reacts to
- Understands importance of Safety in all aspects of work
performance and personal accountability for safe behaviors
- Willing to get dirty and clean up others' messes
- Receptive to special requests
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests and Cast
- Training Availability: 2-3 weeks of full availability (day AND
evening) will be required immediately following the start date to
- Constantly walking/standing
- Occasionally pushing/pulling up to 40 lbs., frequently up to 15
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs., frequently up to 15
- Occasionally pushing/pulling metros weighing up to
- FrequentBending / Twisting / Kneeling
- Frequent use of hands; Constant repetitive wrist motion.
- Occasionally working outside; frequent exposure to sun and wet
or slippery surfaces.
- Use of water in most cleaning assignments
- Work with approved chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- All assignments require Blood borne Pathogen compliance
training and optional one time Hepatitis B vaccination series
- Ability to drive licensed vehicles (cars, trucks etc.)
- Previous experience in a hotel housekeeping environment
- Previous experience cleaning- office buildings, hospitals,
- 3 rd Shift, or Graveyard experience
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
Additional Information :
Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift.
Out Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
Keyword: AulaniCasting, Aulani Casting, Housekeeping
Keywords: Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Honolulu , Housekeeping Runner - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...