Guest Services Supervisor (Full-Time)
Company: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The all-new, vibrant 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach blends indoor
and outdoor luxury to elevate the experience of Oahu resorts. Every
space has been envisioned by award-winning design firm, Rockwell
Group. Fresh, welcoming and relaxing, it's an oasis of tranquility
in the heart of Waikiki.
Experience our spacious, welcoming lobby and captivating 280,000
gallon Oceanarium unique to Honolulu resorts. Coming soon, the
destination pool deck with private cabanas will offer a saltwater
infinity pool, a shallow-water pool and club for kids, and a pool
bar that seamlessly transitions from day to night. With a location
steps from Waikiki Beach, it's where Hawaii vacations turn moments
Our resort is proudly named in honor of Queen Lili'uokalani, the
last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Beloved by her
people, she was a music composer, an author and an ardent supporter
of her culture. Her spirit is infused into the resort, which shares
the same privileged location as her beachside home Ke'alohilani,
meaning the royal brightness. Welcome to a fresh perspective on
resorts in Waikiki. 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach.
The Guest Services Supervisor (Full-Time) is responsible for
assisting the Guest Services Manager and Assistant Guest Services
Manager while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service
to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while
maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow the rate-quoting scenario. Monitor all VIP and special
- Review Front Office log and Trace File daily.
- Fully comprehend and operate all relevant aspects of the Front
Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail
in a timely and professional manner.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and promotions currently
underway as listed in the Red Book.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of all closed out and restricted dates.
- Follow and enforce all Highgate Hotel hotel credit policies.
- Be able to complete and ensure that a proper bucket check, room
rate verification report, and housekeeping report have been
accurately done and filed.
- Maintain proper operation of the P.B.X. console and ensure that
all standards are met, if applicable.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with
fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Assist the G.S.M. in ensuring that employees are following and
maintaining standards (i.e., answering phones, callbacks to guests,
guest request log).
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a
friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Be able to perform, complete and ensure that all tasks and duties
on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient
- Responsible for issued house bank.
- Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent.
- Run room status reports in a timely manner and relay necessary
information to affected departments and individuals.
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
- Ensure the maximization of room revenue through Rooms
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional
- Be involved in departmental meeting, planning and execution.
- Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current
employees on a regular basis.
Keywords: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Honolulu , Guest Services Supervisor (Full-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!