Marketing Representative - Retail (Japanese Speaking)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Job Description A Marketing Representative - Retail (Japanese Speaking) with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to visitors and contacts.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Representative- Retail (Japanese Speaking) you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to guests and visitors at various Hilton Grand Vacations retail locations in Hawaii
- Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors
- Generates leads and books qualified timeshare sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations Owners, Club Members and other qualified customers
- Provide customer/concierge services as needed to all guests projecting a professional company image
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by Hilton Grand Vacations Qualifications What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, visa sponsorship not available for this position
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the phone
- Self- motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Basic English (speak, read, write)
- Fluency in Japanese (speak, read, write)
- High School Diploma or equivalent It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1+ years of proven customer service experience
- 6+ months of previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
- 1+ years of experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Previous experience working in marketing and sales
- Thorough understanding of the island of Oahu with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club-- and The Hilton Club--, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit and .
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Honolulu , Marketing Representative - Retail (Japanese Speaking), Hospitality & Tourism , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!