Senior Contract Administrator / Buyer
Company: Par Pacific
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Take Ownership of a Prime Corporate Procurement Role & Enjoy High
Visibility & Strong Career Growth PotentialOpportunity to spotlight
your contract talent and make an impact at a rapidly growing
company.This wide-reaching, highly-visible role is your opportunity
to serve as a corporate buyer and contract administrator at a
dynamic, successful company with aggressive growth plans. As Senior
Contract Administrator / Buyer at our corporate offices in Houston,
you will be responsible for minimizing risk in the contracting
process and serving as the primary business representative
acquiring goods and incidental services for corporate and local
indirect and direct business units. You will build internal and
external relationships, leverage your strong negotiating skills,
influence process flow and strategy and more. Consider a few of the
advantages of bringing your career to Par Pacific Holdings. You
* Serve a the first fully dedicated contract admin/buyer on the
corporate procurement team, putting you in a prime position to grow
* Enjoy visibility to C-Suite leaders at our corporate location.
Your successes will be noticed by successful industry experts who
are passionate about the growth and development of Par Pacific.
* Interact and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders
across multiple business units.
* Work autonomously, driving your assignment, while also having
strong support from a skilled supervisor when you need it.
* Enjoy the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of an
evolving organization built on a strong foundation of success.
To be a strong fit for the Senior Contract Administrator / Buyer
opportunity, you will have:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Procurement and/or Contract
* SAP experience in MM Module required. In addition, SAP FI working
* Energy industry experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of principles of contracting processes, procurement
theory and systems
* Business acumen: General knowledge around theory and practice of
marketing, finance, operations, accounting, technology, and
* Stays ahead of current trends (TQM, Supply Chain Management,
* Customer-focused, Self-starter and collaborative.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages
and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses.
Par Pacific's strategy is to identify, acquire and operate energy
and infrastructure companies with attractive competitive positions.
We own and operate one of the largest energy infrastructure
networks in Hawaii with a 94,000-bpd refinery, a logistics network
supplying the major islands of the state and 90 retail locations.
In Wyoming, Par Pacific owns a refinery and associated logistics
network in a niche market. Par Pacific also owns 42.3% of Laramie
Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural
gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par
Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. Our common
stock is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol
Keywords: Par Pacific, Honolulu , Senior Contract Administrator / Buyer, Hospitality & Tourism , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!