HR Services Associate
Company: ProService Hawaii
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job PurposeThe purpose of the HR Services Associate is to
provide world-class service to our clients and employees through
showcasing HR Administrative expertise. This individual will be
directly responsible for the accuracy and completion of new hire
paperwork, maintaining employee records, and providing support to
the payroll and benefit services teams.Responsibilities
- Customer Service. Provides best-in-class service to our clients
and worksite employees through interactions over the phone, via
email and in person. Ensures that all interactions are
professional, courteous, and positive experiences.
- New Hire Paperwork. Assists a high volume of new hire walk ins
to complete new hire paperwork. Ensures paperwork is completed with
100% accuracy including W4, HW4's, I 9 verification, direct deposit
authorizations, handbook addendums, pre-employment background and
drug testing, HC-5 forms, and healthcare enrollments. Showcases
expertise and patience with questions that worksite employees may
- Timely and Accurate HR administrative processing. Accurately
manages the HR Service Team inbox, processes new hire paperwork,
verification of employment, W2 and pay stub reprints, and follow up
tasks as needed. Ensures that tasks are completed with 100%
accuracy and are compliant.
- Participation in Initiatives and Business Priorities. Plays an
active role in various events throughout the year including open
enrollment and year end activities.What We're Looking For
- Be composed and confident in dealing with stressful or high
- Be comfortable working within multiple teams while providing
ongoing support to the team members. Be able to immediately respond
to critical, time sensitive deadlines.
- Have strong Interpersonal skills verbal and written.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Be comfortable and effective with using technology for daily
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience in administrative, retail, or a
goal-oriented environmentPreferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree from an accredited community
college or university.
- 1 Year of HR experience
Keywords: ProService Hawaii, Honolulu , HR Services Associate, Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!