Human Resources Assistant - Employment (TEMPORARY)
Company: Zippy's Inc
Posted on: August 3, 2022
HR Asst-Employment (Temp)
Recruiter, Human Resources
The HR Assistant - Employment position will support the HR
Employment team with full cycle Onboarding by assisting new hires
and managers through the process. Our ideal candidate will be
self-motivated, eager to learn, technology savvy and able to
contribute to day-to-day tasks.
* Assist new employees with the onboarding process and related
* Crafting and sending email to new employees with information
about the onboarding process
* Assist with various filing projects to include management of
personnel files, and other department filing needs
* Tracking new hires on excel spreadsheet
* Prepare materials for Job Fair Events
* Other duties as requested
* Hands-on experience with HRIS
* Proven work experience in relevant HR role
* Basic knowledge of employment laws
* Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet application
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments
* Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to
* Ability to demonstrate excellent time management and follow
through with a strong sense of urgency
Scheduling & Travel:
* Typically Monday - Friday, 8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Job fair events (local only)
* This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
* Occasional lifting of up to 15 pounds.
* Sitting most of the day.
* Standing/walking up frequently.
* Reaching/bending frequently.
* Speaking and hearing necessary for communicating with co-workers,
employees, managers and the public, and for talking on the
* Sight for performing computer work and paperwork
* Solid judgment abilities/skills
* Strong assessment skills
* Planning/organizational skills (ability to set long-term or
short-term goals, measures, time frames, and coordinate multiple
* Conflict resolution skills (through negotiations, mediation,
problem-solving to achieve a "win-win" resolution)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude
in conducting interviews, training, and public speaking.
* Must pass a background check and drug screening test.
* Air-conditioned, office environment.
Required Education and Experience:
* 2 years of college or related work experience
* Possess high level of integrity
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Exemplifies the Company's Core Values
* Action-oriented (exercising initiative to follow-up and follow
* High level of accuracy
* Ability to handle heavy volume of work under minimal
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Zippy's Inc, Honolulu , Human Resources Assistant - Employment (TEMPORARY), Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!