Human Resources Assistant - Employment (TEMPORARY)
Company: FCH Enterprises Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
HR Asst-Employment (Temp)
Recruiter, Human Resources
The HR Assistant - Employment position will support the HR
Employment team with full cycle Onboarding by assisting new hires
and managers through the process. Our ideal candidate will be
self-motivated, eager to learn, technology savvy and able to
contribute to day-to-day tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Assist new employees with the onboarding process and related
- Crafting and sending email to new employees with information
about the onboarding process
- Assist with various filing projects to include management of
personnel files, and other department filing needs
- Tracking new hires on excel spreadsheet
- Prepare materials for Job Fair Events
- Other duties as requested SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hands-on experience with HRIS
- Proven work experience in relevant HR role
- Basic knowledge of employment laws
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management and follow
through with a strong sense of urgency QUALIFICATIONS :
Scheduling & Travel:
- Typically Monday - Friday, 8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Job fair events (local only)
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Occasional lifting of up to 15 pounds.
- Sitting most of the day.
- Standing/walking up frequently.
- Reaching/bending frequently.
- Speaking and hearing necessary for communicating with
co-workers, employees, managers and the public, and for talking on
- Sight for performing computer work and paperwork
- Solid judgment abilities/skills
- Strong assessment skills
- Planning/organizational skills (ability to set long-term or
short-term goals, measures, time frames, and coordinate multiple
- Conflict resolution skills (through negotiations, mediation,
problem-solving to achieve a "win-win" resolution)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude
in conducting interviews, training, and public speaking.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening test.
- Air-conditioned, office environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 years of college or related work experience
- Possess high level of integrity
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exemplifies the Company s Core Values
- Action-oriented (exercising initiative to follow-up and follow
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to handle heavy volume of work under minimal
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: FCH Enterprises Inc., Honolulu , Human Resources Assistant - Employment (TEMPORARY), Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!