HR Business Partner
Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Clinical Labs of Hawaii has an exciting opportunity for an HR
Business Partner supporting our Neighbor Island business
The Human Resources Business Partner consults with management on HR
related issues, develops integrated solutions in alignment with
business leaders, formulates strong partnerships across the HR
function to deliver value added strategies, processes, and programs
that reflect the business objectives of the organization and
supports employees and management priorities Areas of
responsibility include the following: talent acquisition employee
and leadership development, employee relations, data & metrics
reporting, coordination of training initiatives, performance
management, employment law compliance, and helping to build an
engaged culture of diversity and inclusion.
* Partner with the division and central HR team members on
initiatives to include Engagement and Retention, Policy Alignment,
and Talent Attraction & Acquisition.
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling,
and exit interviewing.
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
* Consult with managers and supervisors in providing HR guidance
and policy interpretation.
* Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative
solutions, policy changes and/or variations to established
* Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
* Coordinate with in recruitment process, including managing
requisition approvals, coordinating employment offers and
onboarding/orientation of new hires.
* Use available metrics to make business recommendations and
* Coordinate delivery of training and coaching programs and
participate in the evaluation and monitoring training programs
* Act as initial point of contact for division employee questions
on basic benefits questions/concerns and coordinating with central
benefits staff as appropriate for open enrollment and other
* Plan, organize and facilitate employee events
* Serve as a key liaison with third parties/vendors and other
stakeholders, as needed
* Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using
appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard
reports for ongoing department and customer needs.
* Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the
* A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field of study required
* Minimum six (6) years of Human Resources experience including
combination of Employee Relations, Training, Recruitment, and
Compensation/Benefits in either HR Generalist or Specialist
* Minimum of 3 years of the resolution of complex employee relation
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM certification, a
* Ability to work independently and make sound judgment calls
* Pleasant customer service orientation and professional
* Demonstrated experience using effective interpersonal skills,
listening, diplomacy, and tact to build strong professional
* Advanced MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience with Workday, a plus
* Periodic travel within the division territory and for central HR
Clinical Labs of Hawaii is an equal opportunity employer and drug
free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Sonic Healthcare
USA is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core
values and offers a total rewards package, apply now!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term
401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for
all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin,
disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Honolulu , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Aiea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!