HR Business Partner (Full-Time, Day, 40)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: March 20, 2023
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a single point of service, the Human Resources Business
Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted resource and partner to the
business unit leaders and staff in the achievement of its
- Supports the alignment of the organization's mission, and key
strategies to the business, provides strategic thought-partnership
and consultation with leaders and their employees on enhancing
organizational capability, effectiveness and efficiency.
- In partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence, acts as a
change-agent and steward of the employee experience, provides
advice and counsel on matters involving, but not limited to
Organizational Design, Talent Development, Talent Relations, Change
leadership, Workforce Planning, Engagement and Retention, Leader
Development and Coaching and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.II.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: sitting, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing,
speaking, lifting, pushing and carrying items up to usual weight of
- Continuous: reaching above, at and below shoulders; repetitive
arm/hand motion and frequent gripping of objects.
- Frequent: standing, walking, stooping/bending, and twisting
- Operates various office equipment such as computers, copiers,
10-key adding machine, typewriter, facsimile, telephone, shredder
etc.III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
conditions.IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Health
Administration, Communications, Psychology or related field.
- Advanced degree and/or professional certifications (i.e.,
SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, Organizational Design and Development
certification) preferred.B. EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or two (2)
years of experience in at least two (2) human resource disciplines
(talent relations, talent management, acquisition, compensation,
benefits, organizational development, labor relations, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills; must demonstrate the ability to
quickly develop a rapport, garner trust and respect of business
unit leaders. Builds and maintains strong working partnerships and
enhances relationships with a collaborative and consultative
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human
resource disciplines (talent relations, talent management,
acquisition, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
- Strong critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability to
synthesize information from multiple sources and differing points
of view, exercise sound judgment and decision making. Data driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to
identify root cause issues, frame issues in context, and designs
solutions to align with the highest priorities of the
business.Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Honolulu , HR Business Partner (Full-Time, Day, 40), Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...