Human Resources Generalist
Company: Regal Executive Search
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Human Resources Generalist
Our client -is currently seeking an HR Generalist for our Kunia
site in Hawaii. This role will work collaboratively with the Hawaii
HR Lead to provide HR leadership to a 300+ person agricultural
operation at 2 locations on Oahu. The ideal candidate will be able
to provide full service HR support and find success in coaching
managers and employees, helping to develop and implement HR
strategy and direction in support of business needs and ongoing
operations, while ensuring positive employee relations. -
- Develop effective relationships with key business leaders, HR
team and people managers.
- Gain a clear understanding of current and future business
strategies in order to define and implement effective people
- Demonstrate proactive leadership during rollout of key HR
initiatives and organizational change efforts. -
- Ensure effective application of all basic HR processes
including performance reviews, incentive planning and talent
- Partner with appropriate HR specialist teams to deliver HR
operational excellence. This includes staffing, compensation,
organizational development, and benefits.
- Assist in developing and implementing diversity and leadership
- Develop strong customer focus by providing frequent
communication, responding to employee requests and ensuring
fairness in application of policy and process.
- Assist the organization in creating and maintaining a Great
Place to Work by interacting with and engaging a large non-exempt
population and addressing morale and organization issues through
partnership with employees and candid counsel to leaders.
- Lead all stages of seasonal staffing process for both
- Assist with building first line supervisory strength through
active recruiting, development, training, and performance review
- Develop strong supervisor to employee relations by providing
frequent communication, responding to employee feedback and
ensuring fairness in the workplace.Qualifications:Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field. Masters Degree
- Minimum 5 years progressive Human Resources experience.
- Ilocano and/or Tagalog language skills preferred
- Ability to partner with management to determine HR implications
of business strategy and plan actions accordingly.
- Strong employee relations skills and willingness to interact
closely with large non-exempt population
- Working knowledge of general HR policies/procedures, as well as
local, state and federal employment laws.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job demands
and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the
- Ability to analyze information and make decisions quickly and
- Ability to work comfortably and influence all levels of a
- Ability to work well in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to travel 10% - Related Jobs: There are currently no
related jobs. Please sign up for Job -Alerts . Login to save this
search and get notified of similar positions.
Keywords: Regal Executive Search, Honolulu , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...