Payroll Services Associate
Company: ProService Hawaii
Posted on: February 15, 2019
OverviewAt ProService Hawaii, our client experience is essential to our success. Our mission is to empower employers to succeed in Hawaii, and as the leading HR Administrator in Hawaii, we thrive in seeing our clients grow and succeed. We service 2,500+ local businesses in Hawaii, totaling 35,000 work site employees. Our payroll department's top priority is that all of our clients' employees are paid on time and accurately, and that they have an exceptional experience.
As a Payroll Services Associate, your role is to take personal accountability to ensure that all client and employee interactions are professional, courteous, and positive experiences. You'll manage a book of business, serving as an expert in our products and services, while using your knowledge and resources to provide clients with the support and guidance they need to achieve their goals. You'll serve as a liaison for all payroll related questions and issues.
This role is an entry level role, and we'll provide you with the tools and resources to be successful. From your first day, you'll partner with our Payroll trainers to go through foundational training, understanding the art and science behind payroll. Upon successful completion of your training, you'll join one of our 5 service teams and begin your journey in making a difference in our community, while learning and growing with us!Responsibilities
- Establish and build strong client relationships built on responsiveness and expertise.
- Provide ongoing support for all payroll related inquiries, including client billing, by utilizing tools and resources to resolve client and employee requests.
- Provide in depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional opportunities.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately and timely for various pay schedules and pay types.
- Support the service team to ensure all client needs are met.
- Provide PTO, time and attendance, garnishment, and system support.
What we're looking for
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints with effective judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply concepts in new situations quickly.
- Organizational skills including the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to collaborate in a team based environment.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 years of customer service experience in financial services, retail sales, or goal-oriented environment
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree from an accredited community college or university
- 1 year of HR Experience
- 1 year of experience working with HRIS or Web Based Applications
- Understanding that our company and our culture is something each of us owns and to which everyone contributes. It's ProFirst, not Me First, and "we" before "me". Above-the-line ownership of results and finding solutions, embracing the discipline of high standards.
- Play for Keeps
- Striving to be the best we can be, through our individual efforts collectively as a team. We Seek to be the best at the world at HR in Hawaii, and we assess our performance against our goal of being the absolute best. Passion is the fuel that drives us towards the highest possible team performance.
- Clients are Partners
- Bring urgency, passion, and discipline to make improvements for our clients. We care about our clients and their success. Our client's success is our success.
- Be a Pro
- Be the best at your role and work together to bring the best out of each other, and make your team better. Strive to become the best at what you do. Values feedback and coaching.
- We Learn!
- Seek to be a continuous learner through learning from mistakes, acting like a rookie, and seek learning opportunities. Welcome and take 100% above-the-line accountability when faced with a challenge.
Keywords: ProService Hawaii, Honolulu , Payroll Services Associate, Human Resources , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!