DCGS-A Mobile Computer System Analyst, Senior Lead
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At
ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a
motivated, career and customer-oriented DCGS-A Mobile Computer
System Analyst to join our team at Schofield Barracks, HI. General
Responsibilities: DCGS-A Mobile Computer System Analyst, Senior
Lead will perform duties as a Field Service Analyst (FSA) Senior
Lead for initializing, placing into operation, and troubleshooting
the hardware and software interfaces of this system. This position
will support the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command
(CECOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) Software Engineering
Center (SEC) Field Support Directorate (FSD) to perform resident
engineering and technical support to the Warfighter. In addition,
this position will align with the local Army Field Support
Battalions to provide support for exercises, combat operations, and
contingency operations. Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Deploy, configure, and document complex VMware environments
including but not limited to engineering designs and
recommendations, deployment plans, system configurations, assembly
guides and operational smart books.
- Install, configure, and maintain the vCenter server instance
and its applicable database server/services.
- Install and configure DCGS-A systems which include GWS,
IFS,CDSS, and P-MFWS.
- Knowledge of DCGS-A setup and installation
- Knowledge of Oracle data base administration
- Install configure, and maintain all ESX/ESXi hosts within the
- Create virtual machines in support of POR system fielding,
integration, and/or expansion.
- Create, configure, and maintain resource clusters ensuring an
efficient and balanced environment for all tenant POR
- Manages Virtual Machine snapshots to reduce overall impact to
the system storage environment.
- Document all configurations, changes, and proposed
- Ensure the control, integrity and accessibility of the VMware
environment for the enterprise through compliance and usage of
industry best practices and methods.
- Ensure utilization of proper change management procedures
regarding the installation and testing of all upgrades and
enhancements for VMware infrastructure.
- Ensure proper initial installation as well as subsequent
installations of updates/patches.
- Perform regular checks of system components for errors and
application of necessary corrective action.
- Provide technical support to internal and external users. To
include tenant POR system administrators.
- Troubleshoot problems and take corrective action on a timely
and effective basis.--
- Provide routine status updates to organizational
- Coordinate virtual environment infrastructure resource
requirements with organizational IT resource management to ensure
timely access to storage, networking, and backup/archive solution
- Performs remote administration to secondary sites as
- Provides adhoc support to tenant POR server
- May be required to perform routing server management functions
for servers located in the Management servers group of the Fixed
Site Server Segment. Primary responsibility will be for the vCenter
- May be required to Work as Tier, I II and III Support.
- Your ability to meet all requirements and conditions to fulfill
and maintain deployment status
- Your ability to travel and accept temporary assignments at
other locations (CONUS and/or OCONUS Certification(s): Minimum: IAT
LVL II Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience OR
- 9 years of experience in lieu of a degree
-- Other Preferred Skills:
- Any other DCGS-A systems administration experience.
- Experience utilizing remote access capabilities such as putty,
- Experience utilizing vClient application to access enterprise
- Experience creating and managing virtual machines
- Experience performing IAVA, OS, and application
- Experience working in a fast past multi-faceted environment
- Experience with VMware benchmark tools and capacity management
- Strong working knowledge of Internet networking technologies
and principals including TCP/IP and DNS.
- Experience integrating with Symantec Netbackup solutions
- Experience operating in a DoD Intelligence environment or other
national level agency preferred. CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI
Physical Requirements: Requires travel up to 50%. Ability to remain
in a stationary position 50% of the time. Ability to move around
inside an office and in the field sites or deployed location;
Ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as
copy machine and computer printer; Occasionally ascend/descend a
ladder and or stairs to access work areas; Ability to position self
to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems
and in military tactical vehicles; Ability to complete repeating
motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; Ability to
operate a motor vehicle; Ability to communicate frequently with
customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate
information in these situations; Ability to see words and graphics
on computer screens and in printed paper documents; Occasionally
move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices
and in deployed locations; Ability to work in outdoor weather
conditions. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its
subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
When you apply for a job at ManTech, you are taking the first step
toward a new adventure. Trailblazing technology, incredible
professional development and the opportunity to serve our nation.
All while Securing the Future--. ManTech provides mission-focused
technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence
and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years,
we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics,
enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that
support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented
professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and
nearly half are veterans. As a ManTech employee, you will work for
a winning team alongside colleagues that support and inspire you.
You will also have access to tuition assistance, partnerships with
universities and institutions, professional groups that comprise
our Communities of Practice, community service opportunities,
Technical Recognition Awards, Career Enablement/Mobility programs
and so much more. What are you waiting for? Click "Apply" and start
your adventure today.
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Honolulu , DCGS-A Mobile Computer System Analyst, Senior Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!