Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote
Company: ICF Olson
Posted on: January 11, 2022
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the
US.* ICF's IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing,
entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an experienced
Senior Salesforce Developer to support upcoming needs with our
federal customers.Our IT Modernization division is an information
technology and management consulting department that offers
integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector
clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design,
build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all
aspects of our client's business.The Work:The Senior Salesforce
Developer will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and
Business Analysts to translate business requirements into
well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce
platform. Develop, test, document and maintain solutions,
integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce
implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic
development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations,
approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning
components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using
test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate
in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design
patterns are followed.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality
business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best
practices as well as business needs.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new
functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and
stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project
management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure
the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be
responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members
on operations and development staff Research and development of new
Salesforce.com prototypes and applications.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and
communicate trends and future needs to leadership.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications Build
client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and
develop rapport with client.
- Document best practices and operational procedures.
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced
environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and
demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and
- Must have or obtain a favorably adjudicated background
investigation and granted the ability to obtain a public trust
- Current work from home or remote contractor location - Could be
subject to change.Required Skills:
- 6+ years of experience programming in Java, Force.com, Apex and
- 2+ years of experience with SF DX
- 2+ years of experience programming in Lightning, AngularJS or
- 2+ years of experience programming HTML
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's SOQL and SOSL
- Good experience in developing and working with Web
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's security model
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud,
Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling
- US Citizens required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.Desired Skills:
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly
analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background
- Developer certification on Force.com platform
- Experience developing in an Agile software development
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous
Integration (CI/CD) process
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast
pace environmentWorking at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a
passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve
the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative,
committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit
people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in
collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity
for growth.We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by
building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We
are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless
of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national
origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .COVID-19
Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of
complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of
employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of
your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after
receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA. Reasonable
Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for
disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals
with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the
application and employment process. To request an accommodation
please email email@example.com and we will be happy to
assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and
will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: -
EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement . DC Remote Office
(DC99) ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company
with over 7,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your
typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy
specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists
and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with
cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve
their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private
sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape
the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Keywords: ICF Olson, Honolulu , Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!