The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all
personnel and project deliverables for the company's wireless
deployment projects that involve multiple scopes of work. Prior
personal experience handling site acquisition and/or zoning and
permitting is a plus. A strong familiarity with the wireless site
deployment process including site acquisition, leasing, zoning,
permitting, construction management, compliance, and design and
engineering is a must.
The candidate must have prior experience managing a wireless
deployment project for one of the national wireless carriers either
as a vendor or in-house management. The Project Manager is
responsible for creating the framework upon which the project will
succeed. This framework should not only consist of J5 principles
and methodologies, but also independent ideas developed through
prior project management experience. A demonstrated ability to
manage employees, vendors, tasks, and timelines is essential. A
working knowledge of project tracking and monitoring systems is
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage assigned projects from inception to completion,
ensuring that all activities, including contracting, engineering
design, site acquisition, product/equipment ordering, permitting
regulatory, backhaul, construction, optimization, close-out, and
efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in
accordance with the underlying contract.
· Manage all external vendors and coordinate with internal teams
necessary for timely completion and within budget.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients
as well as other staff members, scope of work, manage budgets for
all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of
completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation
and managing scope creep.
· Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other
managers and team members to review the status of each job and
implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project
· Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide
customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any
conflicts or issues that arise.
· Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects
and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely
manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
· Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking
system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
· Strong computer skills, including experience with the full
suite of Microsoft Office products.
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage own
workload and deliverables with little supervision under strict
· The use of a personal vehicle. Employees must be physically
capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess an appropriate valid
driver's license, possess personal insurance coverage, and have an
acceptable driving record.
· Irregular hours, occasional evening and weekend work when
needed may be required.
· Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving
record, subject to a motor vehicle screening.
Please note: No visa sponsorship or relocation assistance is
available with this position. ?