U.S. CAD is a leading provider of software,services that
supports the AEC&O community. Below are the major
duties,responsibilities, and requirements of a Technical
All staff at U.S. CAD consistently exhibit apassion for
technology and improvement of the AEC&O community. U.S.
CADstaff are committed daily to living out the Company Culture and
Core Valuesdaily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude,
and a desire to learn.The Technical Specialist has a primary focus
on delivering basic/beginner-leveltraining, consulting and
mentoring services, preparing and deliveringsoftware/technology
demonstrations, and providing technical support to ourcustomers on
Autodesk products. Technical Specialists are the primary
servicedelivery resource for U.S. CAD basic/beginner-level
solutions and technologiesoffered.
· Deliver beginner leveltraining, consulting, and implementation
· Develop andconduct professional product presentations and
demonstrations to help generatesales to meet U.S. CAD and Autodesk
· Providecompetitive analysis of Autodesk products vs.
competitive products throughoutthe sales cycle.
· Partner with SalesTeam members to gain and share in-depth
product and customer knowledge in orderto increase the success of
sales related to Autodesk products and services aswell as other
U.S. CAD supported solutions.
· Prepare andpresent technical demonstrations of U.S. CAD
supported technology and softwareat trade shows and events.
· Provide technicalsupport to customers for U.S. CAD supported
· Customizecompany-standard technical demonstrations to
specifically address customerneeds. In conjunction with sales team
activities, may be required to follow upwith customer technical
leads to provide additional information or answertechnical
· Complete weeklyaccounting of time through entry of digital
· Typical Timeallocation Targets for Technical Specialists are
o 65%-80% Billablehours
o 10%-25% Pre-Saleshours
o 5%-10% Overheadhours
*Individual targets may vary based on assignments and
initiativestasked to the team member.
· Maintain cuttingedge experience with the Autodesk family of
products and other software andtechnologies represented by U.S. CAD
with a solid understanding of how they areused in the AEC&O
industries as determined by management.
· Maintain a basicunderstanding of business how organizations in
the AEC&O industries performwork and deliver value to their
· Establish a highlevel of confidence with U.S. CAD accounts
through technical knowledge anddemonstration of product
· Possess a basicunderstanding of industry design and delivery
processes, current BIM collaborationtechnology, and technology
trends within the AEC&O community.
· Continuouslydemonstrate self-improvement in the areas of
teaching, mentoring, and consulting.
· Show excellentwritten, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Exhibit aproactive attitude and demonstrate strong
· Demonstrate asense of pride and adhere to high standards and
quality personally and in theirwork product and services.
· Thrive in a teamatmosphere.
· Assist the SalesDepartment with various presales
· Possess superiororganizational/time management skills and a
“make-it-happen” attitude with theabilities to multi-task several
projects at one time.
· Adhere to theutmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD
maintains its respected image at alltimes
· Be willing andavailable to travel, if needed, both regionally
and nationally, to providedesignated services.
· Support thesuccess of customers by delivering technical
product mentoring, training, andsupport services.
· Maintainexperience and understanding of the production design
and construction environment.
· Maintain a goodworking attitude and a desire to be a key
member of our dynamic team and make adifference in the design
· Willingness andflexibility to take on other duties and
responsibilities that may be requiredto effectively support the
needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD.
Apply for this job First name
Resume Attach resume
Attach another file Attach file
What are your hours of availability? Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
What is your Linkedin Profile URL?
What is the name of your current employer?
Do you have any professional qualifications (PMP, MCSE)?
What is the highest level of education you’ve obtained? What is
the highest level of education you’ve obtained?
What was the latest college or university you attended?