*Queen's Medical Ctr-Honolulu
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides telephonic clinical support to facilitate
coordination of care across the continuum for House Calls Program
• Visits and provides case management services to patients in
the community under the House Calls Program.
• Serves as the House Calls Program liaison for ongoing care
coordination, shared patient management and program growth.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing,
speaking, and lifting usual weight of 5 pounds, carrying usual
weight of 10 pounds.
• Frequent: standing, walking, and reaching above, at and below
shoulder level, repetitive arm/hand motions.
• Occasional: sitting, stooping/bending, kneeling, crawling,
climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting
body, lifting and carrying weight up to 20 pounds.
• Operates: computer, printer, fax, phone, shredding machine,
copier, and other office equipment.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
• Office work environment including extensive telephone use.
• Community work environment with potential exposure to body
fluids, blood products, communicable diseases and behavioral health
• Access to vehicle as travel to off-site locations is
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with Hawaii
state law rules and regulations.
• Driver's abstract or evidence of good driving record.
• Current BLS-HCP certification.
• Two (2) years experience as a Registered Nurse with one (1)
year experience in an acute care setting.
• Prior experience working with geriatric populations.
• Prior work experience in home health, hospice, case management
or other outpatient/community setting desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet