Security Level: Public Trust
The deployment manager is responsible for all aspects of project
performance related to the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic
health record (EHR) system at military treatment facilities
including the coordination and completion of training projects. To
accomplish this, you will:
• Provide overall direction to all project level activity and
personnel interfaces with client personnel.
• Monitor performance indicators such as cost, timing and
• Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution
and user satisfaction.
• Keep management informed of project status and deviations.
• Review project schedules, performance, and deliverables for
correctness and ensure their progress in accordance with the
assigned time line.
• Up to 20% travel
• Three years’ experience as a PM supporting healthcare
initiatives and projects
• US Citizen with public trust clearance
• Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the
• Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare
• Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the
• Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
• Clinical experience (i.e., RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong
benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care,
matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending
accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help
provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing
genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status,
veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but
not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The
Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who
exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination
laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring
preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise
in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on
one of the following sites: