USARPAC G39 Information Operations Planner (Strategic Planner 3) - 2790
Company: Huntington Ingalls Industries
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Search by Keyword (use Keyword for Remote Positions) USARPAC G39
Information Operations Planner (Strategic Planner 3) - 2790
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) -Technical Solutions Division
(HII-TSD)--is currently--seeking an Information Operations Planner
3 to support our US Army Pacific Command Customer G-39 in Hawaii.
Come join our team supporting US Army Pacific, in Honolulu Hawaii!
The INDOPACOM combatant command theater covers over half the
earth's surface and provides unique challenges to our National
Defense strategy. We are building a team of professionals to
deliver innovative solutions to our customer in a dynamic strategic
There are few regions as culturally, socially, economically, and
geopolitically diverse as the Asia-Pacific. The 36 nations
comprising the Asia-Pacific region are home to more than 50% of the
world's population, 3,000 different languages, several of the
world's largest militaries, and five nations allied with the U.S.
through mutual defense treaties. The AOR includes the most populous
nation in the world, the largest democracy, and the largest
Muslim-majority nation. More than one third of Asia-Pacific nations
are smaller, island nations, including the smallest republic in the
world and the smallest nation in Asia. If you are excited about
emerging technologies, finding creative solutions to complex
problems, and the strategic challenges of near peer competitors and
adversaries, then this is the opportunity you been looking for.
Some relocation assistance possible. What You Will Do
- Develop IO Annexes for Campaign Plans, Operation Orders, and
- Assist in the development of concepts of operation
- Support a team of multi-disciplined specialists in support of
US Army Pacific (USARPAC) providing IO planning support to include
day-to-day actions with various points of contact for INDOPACOM,
Joint Staff (JS), the Interagency (IA), partner nations (PN) and
personnel within USARPAC.
- Provide planning and targeting support to coordinate IO
- Provide subject matter expertise on the employment and
coordination of influence related capabilities (IRC)
- Monitor operations to provide situational awareness
- Define and refine IO plans, performance metrics and
- Conduct research and develop information for understanding and
synchronizing regional operations and issues into overarching
global IO plans and policies
- Conduct briefings, prepare reports, presentations and plans
required for periodic updates
- Attend conferences, workshops, and meetings in support of the
- Support production of Annexes and Appendices to Deliberate and
- Participate and represent G39 in Boards, Bureaus, Centers,
Cells and Working Groups (B2C2WGs)
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary What You Must Have
- 6 years relevant experience in operational--planning with
Bachelors in related field; 4 years relevant experience in
operational--planning with Masters in related field; or High School
Diploma or equivalent and 10 years relevant experience in
- 3 years of experience as an IO planner with duties including
Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational full
spectrum planning experience
- 3 years of experience writing CONOPS
- 3 years of experience coordinating operations between AORs
- 3 years of planning experience using Military Decision Making
Process (MDMP) or Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP)
- 3 years of experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM),
a Service Component Command, a Theater Special Operations Command
(TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing
analyses, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the
development of information papers, planning orders, Operational
orders, analyses, estimates, and briefings for Command leadership
and primary staff
- 3 years of experience with duties involving the planning,
coordination and deconfliction of DOD plans, operations, actions
- Valid US Passport--
- Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI clearance Bonus Points
- 2 Years' experience supporting USARPAC IO operations.
- 2 Years' experience supporting USINDOPACOM IO operations.
- 2 Years' experience as a USARPAC planner.
- 2 Years' experience as an INDOPACOM planner.
- Experience working with Special Operations Command, Pacific
- Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in a related discipline.
Experience may substitute in lieu of education.
- Military Intermediate Level Education (ILE/CGSC)
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), School of Advanced
Warfighting (SAW), School of Advanced Air and Space Studies
(SAASS), or Basic Strategic Arts Program (BSAP) HII's Technical
Solutions division supports national security missions around the
globe with unmanned systems, defense--
and federal solutions, nuclear and environmental services, and
fleet sustainment. Huntington Ingalls Industries is America's
largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of
professional services to partners in government and
industry.--Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs
more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and
Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain
Keywords: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Honolulu , USARPAC G39 Information Operations Planner (Strategic Planner 3) - 2790, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!