Company: LANCE ARAKAKI - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Account Representative -
State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek
an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow
through value-based conversations and remarkable customer
experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a
rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Hiring Bonus up to $500
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Cantonese preferred
- Bilingual - Mandarin preferred
- Bilingual - Tagalog preferred
- Bilingual - Vietnamese preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: LANCE ARAKAKI - State Farm Agent, Honolulu , Account Representative, Other , AIEA, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!