GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY PURPOSE
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, oversees and
coordinates activities related to Dole owned properties. Supervises
the security team to insure that all Dole properties are secured.
Develops and coordinates employee safety programs.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Coordinates activities related to Dole owned properties;
including domestic water pumps and lines, dams, etc.
- Negotiates lease rents and prepares Lease or License agreement
for Dole owned real estate properties and ensures that tenants are
complying with agreement terms. Assist with due diligence for
- Supervises the Wahiawa and Waialua security team and ensures
that Dole property is secured and patrolled on a timely basis.
Assist with issues related to trespassing on Dole owned
- Monitors and approves time and attendance for all security
- Maintains gates and lock/key system.
- Prepares annual property management budget.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the
Emergency Action Plan for dams, reservoirs, and irrigation systems
of Dole Hawaii.
- Ensures the maintenance of safe and healthful working
conditions for employees in accordance with company policies and
programs and federal/state regulation. Enforces safety rules and
- Coordinates OSHA required training and testing.
- Conducts accident investigations related to traffic accidents
and prepares and submits required insurance forms.
- Coordinates Dole Hawaii's safety incentive program.
- Investigates all work related injuries and prepares required
reports for submission to the workers' compensation administrator.
Coordinates the return to work of injured employees.
- Develops and coordinates Agri Tourism on Dole owned
- Serves as liaison with community and government agencies.
Prepares mandated compliance reports on a monthly/quarterly/annual
- Performs special assignments as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY,
- Driver's license required.
- List required knowledge, skills and experience without which an
individual could not be successful.
- Next list preferred knowledge, skills and experience that would
make an employee more likely to be successful.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONS
- Salaried and hourly employees
- Farm tenants
- Commercial tenants
- Housing tenants
- Emergency personnel (police, fire, etc.)
- State & Federal
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise.
Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends
Solves complex problems; takes a broad prospective to identify
Works independently with guidance in only the most complex
Impacts the achievement of operational objectives.
Interpersonal Skills/ Influence
Communicates difficult concepts.
EEO STATEMENT: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.