Company: FAR Government, Inc.
Location: Pearl Harbor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
FAR Government, Inc. (FARGOV) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is
a premier, woman-owned federal professional services company,
primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology,
cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and
infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical
providers of technology solutions to the United States government.
Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and
protect the American people
Job Title:Personal Assistant
Based at:Pearl Harbor, HI
Job Summary:Sanford Federalis lookingfor
aPersonal Assistant who willassist with performing
activities of daily living that an individual would typically
perform if he or she did not have a disability. Tasks may include
assistance with personal care such as eating and using the
restroom, assisting with physical tasks and cognitive tasks such as
facilitation communication access with a reader.
- Qualification/Requirements:The Candidate must meet the
- Shall fulfill following assistance,
- Knowledge of personal care functions and procedures to provide
timely, safe, and appropriate personal assistance services for a
wide variety of workplace situations.
- Knowledge of the duties, policies, commitments and priorities
of the supervisor to review requests for personal assistance
services and determine which requests should be brought to the
attention of the supervisor and which should be sent directly to
other appropriate personnel for action.
- Knowledge of the organizational functions and procedures of the
work unit to perform such duties as refer phone calls and visitors
and provide general, non-technical information.
- Knowledge of the office procedures, filing system and various
references and handbooks commonly used by the staff in order to
classify, search for and dispose of materials.
- Knowledge of the duties of the staff and the programs of the
office to perform non-routine assignments such as locating and
summarizing information from files and documents when this requires
recognizing which information is or is not relevant to the problem
- Knowledge of one or more types of software (word processing,
spreadsheets, databases, etc.) to accomplish tasks.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skill in written and oral communication to elicit
organizational and individual needs to effectively provide personal
- Skill in applying supported employment practices by assisting
individuals with disabilities to accurately carry out job
- Skill in compiling and evaluating data from various sources to
provide the appropriate personal assistance services and provide
reports or briefings on the services provided.
- Must be able to physically perform the basic life operational
functions of talking, hearing, standing, reaching, pushing,
pulling, lifting and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to perform medium work and exert up to 50 pounds
of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force constantly to move
- Must possess the visual acuity to determine the accuracy,
neatness and thoroughness of work assigned, and to complete records
- When applicable the PA shall have the necessary licensing and
certifications to perform such skilled personal care needs such as
catheter care, bowel programs, tube replacement, etc.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Shall maintain a confidential security clearance
Why FAR Government ?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
FAR Government is an equal opportunity employer and encourages
all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FAR Government, Inc., Honolulu , Assistant, Other , Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!