Intelligence Analyst - Ft. Shafter, Hawaii
Company: SGI Global, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SGI Global is seeking a Intelligence Analyst to support a DOD
mission. Position is located in Fort Shafter, Hawaii
- Position is contingent upon award*
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military
Department All-Source Analysis Certifying Courses:
- Army Officer Basic and/or Advance Course (or Military
Department / IC equivalent)
- Army 350F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an All-Source Analyst.
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP.
- Familiarization with DCGS-A.
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a
counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception
Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: SGI Global, LLC, Honolulu , Intelligence Analyst - Ft. Shafter, Hawaii, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!