Company: Ryan Miyashita - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Ryan Miyashita - State Farm Agent, Honolulu , Account Representative, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!