Business Development Coordinator
Company: American Heart Association
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a
relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free
of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and
American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every
single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's
lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal
fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving
impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers,
healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to
healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for
a Business Development Coordinator to join our Hawaii Division! As
an integral member of the team, the Business Development
Coordinator is responsible for advancing the American Heart
Association's mission through the planning, coordination, and
implementation of assigned fundraising campaign(s) and events in
collaboration with internal and external partners to achieve
overall team and region-wide goals. This includes providing direct
data management, administrative and logistics support to internal
and external partners and involves significant organization and
planning, attention to detail, timeline management and facilitating
effective communication across team members.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides a wide variety of skilled logistical, administrative,
clerical and data management support to assigned core markets,
ensuring all programs and office functions run efficiently. Ensures
a high quality of service is provided to all staff, volunteers, and
other external and internal customers.
- Plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates fundraising
events (virtual and/or in-person) including coordinating the
logistics according to best practices, timelines, and budget.
Procures necessary resources and in-kind donations. Recruits,
manages, and engages event volunteers. Provides day-of-event
- With the Business Development team, implements year-round
pipelines and cultivation plans for corporate accounts, ensuring
sufficient depth for revenue generation and excellent customer
- Manages customer and campaign information utilizing AHA systems
accurately, timely and completely in accordance with established
- Creates correspondence and event collateral with precise
attention to detail.
- Responsible for accurate, timely processing of donations in
accordance with established requirements and standards.
- Proactively ensures timely communication with internal and
external partners and customers, supporting collaboration in
account management and activities to achieve shared goals.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the
experience we require:
- Demonstrated track record in project management with ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet specified
- Demonstrated administrative expertise with complex clerical
responsibilities and data management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to
develop collaborative working relationships internally and
- Ability to organize, plan and execute corporate events, both
in-persona and digital experiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train and manage volunteers
with success in delegating and accomplishing goals through
- Knowledge of corporate and community networks
- Knowledge of AHA's mission and programs
So, are you ready to work for the largest voluntary health
organization dedicated to fighting heart disease, stroke and other
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association,
diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our
workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart
health and stroke prevention.This position not a match with your
skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Keywords: American Heart Association, Honolulu , Business Development Coordinator, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!