Teller I / II: Full-Time (McCully Branch)
Company: Central Pacific Bank
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Engaged. Energetic. Enthusiastic.
These are just a few words that describe Central Pacific Bank's
Tellers at Central Pacific Bank believe customer service begins
with exceeding (not simply meeting) customer expectations. You are
the face of our company to many customers and non-customers alike.
Processing routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals,
advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a
warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch are key
performances of your position. Helping customers meet their
financial goals by informing them of products and services to meet
their individual needs is your passion.
We're looking for people, like you, who want more than just a
job - people who want to make a difference in the communities where
we live and work.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external
customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of
Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Services (TIES); Customer
Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and
Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication,
Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Teller I Requirements:
- 6 months or more of experience in cash handling and customer
Teller II Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in cash handling and customer
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a Financial Institution and/or
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform
other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including
phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear
sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting,
involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of
time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as
needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Central Pacific Bank, Honolulu , Teller I / II: Full-Time (McCully Branch), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!