Maintenance Coordinator - Ohana Military Communities Navy Family Housing (Honolulu, HI)
Company: Hunt Companies Finance Trust, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to
offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
that provides options for both you and your family's health,
wellness, and financial security. We understand the important role
company culture plays in employee longevity-and work tirelessly to
promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate
family. The companies benefits package is designed to add value to
your personal and professional lives with features that enhance
health and wellbeing. Some of the benefits the company offers
includes paid time off, medical, dental, retirement, rewards
program, and so much more!
Essential Job Functions
- Generate work orders and input call times, category, priority,
resident information, and work description into Yardi.
- Monitors operating system dispatch board to ensure compliance
with response and completion times.
- Review the Work Order Completion Detail report on a weekly
basis to ensure accuracy.
- Track the status of pending parts and appointments daily
through the Open Work Order Report.
- Monitors operating system COM board and creates COM packages
and schedules based on move-out dates
- Track Vendor work to ensure timely completion
- Creates purchase orders and processes invoices for vendor
- Organize and plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Order and inventory supplies, equipment, and materials for
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are
essential for this position.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
High school diploma (or equivalent)/ advanced education or
training/certification in a building trade, customer service, or
business administration is preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- One to two years' experience in building/office maintenance
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be an
effective problem solver.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize several tasks
- Strong computer skills and proficient at standard business
applications such as MS Word, Excel, Email and Web Browsers,
Experience in YARDI is a plus.
- Detail orientated and follow-up skills a must.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend
work may be required as job duties demand.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Hunt Companies Finance Trust, Inc., Honolulu , Maintenance Coordinator - Ohana Military Communities Navy Family Housing (Honolulu, HI), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!