Maui Market Manager (Commercial Banking)
Company: Central Pacific Bank
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Provide exceptional service to grow our business.
Advocate our mission and be committed to creating value for our
customers, employees, community and shareholders.
Demonstrate the cohesive behaviors explained in the Commercial
Banking Leadership Credo.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external
customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of
Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Services (TIES); Customer
Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and
Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication,
Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study from an accredited
university. Relevant experience may substitute for degree
- 10+ years of experience in commercial lending and deposit
gathering, or equivalent experience. Exemplary record of success in
commercial lending as evidenced by strong business development
results, coupled with good credit track record.
- 5+ years of experience as a manager
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform
other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including
phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear
sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting,
involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of
time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as
needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Central Pacific Bank, Honolulu , Maui Market Manager (Commercial Banking), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!