Associate Language Instructional Developer
Company: Prescient Edge
Location: Pearl Harbor
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Prescient Edge is seeking an Associate Language Instructional
Developer (GS-9 Equivalent) to support a Federal government client.
As an Associate Language Instructional Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for project planning and the development of LREC
instructional materials for the Government.
- Partner with instructors, other staff, Government, and subject
matter experts (SMEs) to develop Program of Instruction (POI) and
supplemental materials to be used in various areas.
- Apply knowledge to the instructional development and design
process to identify instructional needs, analyze audience, identify
learning objectives, develop course scope, and sequence, and write
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent
upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job
training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged.
- Require secret clearance unless otherwise stated in the
individual task order.
English Language Qualifications
- Completed formal study of the English Language and achieved the
score indicated on any of the below:
1) At least proficiency level 2 as measured by the Test of
English as a Foreign Language.
2) A score of no less than 82 on the English Comprehension Level
3) At least a proficiency level 2+ or Advanced-High (ACTFL) on
Target Language Qualifications
- Senior Instructor will possess general professional proficiency
(a language rating of ILR level 3 or ACTFL Superior) or higher in
the specified foreign language.
- Proficiency will be demonstrated by one of the following:
1) Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) or 2-skill OPI from the
2) An interview certified by the American Council on the
Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
3) Defense Language Proficiency Test.
Education and Experience
- Formal training at the college certificate or Service School
level on training development.
- Must have experience in ISD.
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded
as a counterintelligence (CI)/ Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. It is a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and technology R&D support solutions to the
Department of Defense (DoD) and Throughout the Intelligence
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Honolulu , Associate Language Instructional Developer, Other , Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!